Our beautifully toned bronzer has a radiant subtle shimmer to it to create lovely warmth and contour to your face. It comes in just one simple shade as the tone can be adapted by how much you use. A little goes a long way so if you are after just a touch of warmth this bronzer will go on and on making it very cost efficient.
It has been designed to have the right undertones to suit any skin shades to add warmth for the winter and a sun kissed glow for the summer.
It can also be mixed win with foundation or concealer to darken it if need be and used as an eye shadow or mixed with a lip balm/gloss to create a lip colour.
For best results we recommend applying with our specially designed bronzer brush.
Please refer to our bronzer how to video and tips and tricks for application guidance.
Iron Oxide 77891, 778161
Sericite mica – sericite is a natural fine-grained mineral belonging to the mica group. Sericite improves smoothness and adhesion to the skin so that make up can be worn longer without flaking and creasing. It gives consistency to colours with its relative transparency, making it applicable to all shades and adds a soft translucent sheen to the final product.
Zinc Oxide – has wonderful healing properties and is anti-septic, anti-microbial, and fungicidal, so it can act as a treatment for sensitive or inflamed and blemish prone skin. Zinc Oxide offers protection from the sun by sitting on top of the skin scattering and absorbing the harmful rays, both UVA & UVB and is beneficial in reducing pre-mature aging of the skin & skin cancer due to its broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Iron Oxides – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Because of the blend of ingredients that we use in our mineral foundations they can be easily mixed with different consistencies to adapt to different skin types and your desired finish. Here are some ideas of how you can apply the foundation. Have a play and see what works best for you.
- Always moisturise the face about 3-5 minutes before applying the foundation (for best results we recommend using our specially designed rejuvenating face cream which is suitable for all skin types, please see how to video for this) and then moisturising again after removing make up before bed.
- We recommend you exfoliate your face with a gentle natural exfoliator at least once a week.
- For best results we recommend applying our foundation with our specially designed synthetic hair kabuki brushes as they are durable, very dense and super soft enabling the products to apply like a dream, last longer and prevent causing any abrasion on application.
- Use the dab and swirl technique with the foundation brush when applying. Dabbing all over first helps to distribute the product all over the face, swirling and buffing helps to work the foundation into the skin.
- The foundation lays like a veil on the skin and allows your skin to breath underneath which is why it lasts so well and feels so comfortable to wear.
- Do not apply too much foundation at once, this will look too powdery. Instead build the coverage by lots of little layers until you achieve your desired coverage.
- Don’t be afraid to buff well in to the skin if need be and also apply around the eyes and lids (just make sure you close them while applying around them)
- You can use a smaller brush to apply the foundation under eyes and on blemishes / dark spots as a concealer first
- Apply the foundation dry by swirling in lid and dabbing and buffing small layers at a time all over the face, this is best for normal to oily skin or for a lighter coverage and to a create a Matt finish.
- Apply the foundation damp after moisturising by spraying 2-3 sprays of water in the lid with product and then dabbing and buffing all over the face, this is best for any skin type and for heavier coverage. Be mindful not to get the brush too damp.
- Apply with face cream by rubbing a small amount of face cream on back of hand, blending the foundation kabuki into it to achieve a very fine coating on the brush and then dabbing and buffing all over the face, this is best for normal to dry skin and will create a heavier coverage and more dewy finish. Be mindful not to use too much moisturiser.
- Apply with serum by rubbing a very small amount of serum on back of hand, blending the foundation kabuki into it to achieve a very fine coating on the brush and then dabbing and buffing all over the face, this is best for normal to dry skin and will create a heavier coverage and more dewy finish. Be mindful not to use too much serum. If you find that it oxidises then you may need to use a less oily serum. This depends on your skin type.
- Apply with sun cream by rubbing a very small amount of serum on back of hand, blending the foundation kabuki into it to achieve a very fine coating on the brush and then dabbing and buffing all over the face, this is best for normal to dry skin and will create extra sun protection , heavier coverage and more dewy finish. Be mindful not to use too much sun cream. If you find that it oxidises then you may need to use a less oily sun cream. This depends on your skin type. Our foundations do offer a factor 15 sun protection which would be ok in weak sun but in stronger sun and warmer conditions we do recommend using extra sun protection on the face and staying in the shade in hottest times of the day to prevent damaging your skin.
- Apply as a tinted moisturiser by sprinkling a little foundation over a blob of face cream, serum or sun cream, blend into fingertips and massage all over face for a very light coverage. This will not be as long lasting as using any of the above application procedures.
- Glowy Mix a little illuminator in with your foundation to create a more all over glowy look
- Extra coverage Mix a little concealer in with your foundation for extra coverage
- Darken Mix a little bronzer in with your foundation to darken
- Oil control Mix a little finishing powder in with your foundation for extra oil control
- Pink tone Mix a little blusher in with your foundation for a more pink tone
- Tan Mix a little 06 foundation in with your water resistant sun cream for an all over subtle summer tan
- On fair to medium skin you can use the 05 foundation as a Matt bronzer / contour powder, eye shadow
- The foundation blends with your own skins oils so even if you do slightly over apply it will blend after 20 minutes.
- Cleaning brushes To clean your brushes we recommend spot cleaning only. Use an alcohol spray or a gentle anti bacterial spray/gel. Spray about 3 times on the surface of your brush and wipe around on a piece of kitchen towel, repeat until it brushes clean. Alternatively put a bit of gel on the kitchen towel and rub brush around in it until it brushes clean. DO NOT submerge the brush into water , this will loosen the glue holding the bristles in place and you will start to notice the bristles coming out of the brush over time. If only using on yourself we recommend cleaning once a week. If using on customers as a make up artist it is essential that you clean after use on each customer.
- If applying evening make up you do not need to remove your day time make up and start again, you will get great coverage by applying over the top of your day time make up as the product would have worked in so well with your own skins oils creating a perfect base.
- Removing At night we recommend removing your angel face products either under a hot shower or apply a natural cleanser and remove with a wet and hot flannel. Cleaning until all is off. If you do end up leaving the products on overnight they will not clog your pores so will not cause breakouts in the morning like chemical comedogenic products would. The only disadvantage to it is you may end up with make up on your pillow.